Tomorrow is a very big day for a lot of us – Pub 70 will be live on all production shards tomorrow, April 1, 2011. It’s been in testing on the Test Center and Origin, but the rest of us will be receiving it. From UO Herald:
Pub 70 will go live on all shards during the next maintenance. European shards will be the first shard to receive this publish at 12am EDT. You can find the complete publish notes as well as the notes for the Classic Client 7.0.13 and the Enhanced Client 4.0.13 below.
I’m not going to repeat all of the previous patch notes, you can find those here:
* Publish 70 on the Test Center
* Publish 70 Patch Notes for Origin
These are the differences between Origin’s patch notes and the world-wide patch notes:
* The issue with the Gargoyle flight no draw tiles in the atlas was fixed.
* Scalis should leave the correct art for the corpse and the correct hues.
* Ship runes should now function correctly when recalling from the Abyss.
* The MTX ship dyes are no longer account bound.
* The imbuing gump materials list now displays the correct resources.
* Cliloc updates
* Art updates
* Moving Mobiles should now show the damage take over head in the classic client
* Players will again be able to see equipped Jin-Baori on both the paperdoll as well as the avatar.
* Art Updates
So get ready to start bidding on the various plots in New Magincia.